Tongue twisters are a great way to practise speaking English and improve your pronunciation.早口言葉は、英語を話す練習、そして発音を改善するための最善の方法なのです。
They will also improve your accent as you are repeating one sound many times.同じ音をたくさん繰り返すので、早口言葉は発音も改善します。
Tongue Twisters are not just for children but are commonly used by actors, politicians and other public speakers who wants to speak as clearly as possible.早口言葉は子供たちのためではなく、一般的に俳優、政治家、他のパブリックスピーカー、クリアに話したい人たちのためでもあるのです。
Here are some of the most common English tongue twisters.これから紹介する早口言葉は英語の最も知られている早口言葉です。
Try and say them as fast as you can.できるだけ早く言ってみましょう。
If you can practise and become good at them, you will be a much more confident speaker.練習してうまくなれば、自信を持った話し手になれますよ。
Try it today, and see the difference in your pronunciation.是非今日試してみて、自分の発音の違いを発見してください。
1. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
2. Betty Botter bought some butter
But she said the butter’s bitter
If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter
But a bit of better butter will make my batter better
So ‘twas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter
3. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood
As a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood
4. She sells seashells by the seashore
5. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
6. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
7. I saw Susie sitting in a shoeshine shop
8. Susie works in a shoeshine shop. Where she shines she sits, and where she sits she shines
9. Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was he?
10. Can you can a can as a canner can can a can?